Saturday, June 15, 2013

Fabulous Phlox and Congrats Amy!

 One of our pals at work got herself married back in May and I made this little card for her and her new hubby.  I love using my Fabulous Phlox die and my Dylusions Ink Sprays. 
You can see in this shot that the little dots on the background paper are actually shiny like Chrome. We have the gold in stock at the store and they make great looking cards and pages.

Materials:
     Paper Cut cardstock
Fabulous Phlox die (Memory Box)
Spellbinders dress die (retired)
StickerS: Jillibean Soup
Dylusions Spray Inks: Postbox Red, Bubblegum Pink and Squeezed Orange
Bling: Zva Creative

I made little piles of ink on a craft sheet and then started to mix them with my water color brush to create a coral color.  It kinda worked, some where perfect and others had a more distinct pink hue and others the red.  It was interesting to say the least and it was fun trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment