Sunday, February 27, 2011

Graphic45 DT CALL

A Quick disclaimer:
My current blog is running out of room and to save space I have had to resort to photographing my creations in lower quality settings before uploading.  Some of the creations below are in high resolution and others are not.
This blog is a new addition to my collection of blogs and you can click here for my old blog which I still use.

Thank you for taking the time to visit my G45 application blog link.
I hope you enjoy.

My latest creation
A necklace using a small image cut with Spellinders




 My can :)
 One of my first altered projects using Graphic45...love at first sight


 One of my favorite cards using Graphic45....and very popular with the customers at our store.
A wedding card for a co-worker
G45 bliss :)


My CHA inspired hat.
After seeing the G45 ladies at the 2010 CHA SUMMER show with those awesome hats, I found a similar one at Goodwill and created my own hat to wear during our Thursday Make & Take when we feature "Graphic 45"

A Christmas ARSTY class I did in early December
..and another card from that Christmas class above
 Graphic45 works with EVERYTHING! :)
I loved how the flowers turned out with the double sided paper from G45

The outside of a card from a late December ARTSY class....and below is the inside of that card.

 and this card is also from this class
 and this one (above)
 Steampunk, I love you.
Another card (above) that I designed around the HERO ARTS stamp I just had to have.
Above, one of three cards from the ARTSY "Once Upon A Springtime" card class followed by the other two in the class collection.


This last one is from our HOUSE MOUSE themed FAB 5 week.  I can always find a fabulous G45 paper to work with my themes.

No comments:

Post a Comment